Jacquelyn A. Sparks
770 C.R. 3275, Loudonville, OH, 44842
I would like to obtain a part-time job in your office, as well as get a taste for the atmosphere of a small law practice. I feel this would be valuable experience, as my career goal is to become an attorney.
1996 - 2000- Loudonville High School Loudonville, OH
College prep curriculum/ Graduate-- Diploma with Honors
* As a student at LHS, I excelled in my coursework, obtaining a 3.98 GPA. As a freshman and sophomore, I completed the entire math curriculum requirement-through AP Calculus. My advanced course load during those first two years was valuable in preparation for my junior and senior year, when I moved on from the high school level to the college level.
1998 - 2000- Mount Vernon Nazarene College Mount Vernon, OH
* During my time enrolled at MVNC as a Post-Secondary student, I explored (and nearly completed) the General Core Curriculum requirements, gaining almost two years of college credit. I studied math, science, art, word-processing, research writing, and especially history and government. It was during this time that my interest in history and political science grew, and I became interested pursuing a career in one of these fields.
Fall 2000- present- Ohio State University- Newark Newark, OH
* I am currently attending OSU as a history major. I am a junior, and have begun to take my upper-level coursework. Through my first year at OSU, I have maintained a 3.94 GPA .
Awards received I received the "LeFevre Honored Scholar" (now called the "O'neill Scholarship") scholarship to OSU. It is an award given based on GPA and ACT scores from high school.
2001 - present Mohican Valley Camp and Canoe Loudonville, OH
My responsibilities include: registering campers and canoers, running the cash register, general upkeep of office/store. This was a seasonal/summer job for extra income during the summer, in addition to my position at the library.
1998 - present Loudonville Public Library Loudonville, OH
* As a page, I re-shelve materials, assist patrons in checking in and out books, and use our DYNIX computer system to locate materials for patrons. My time at the library has helped me acquire an eye for detail, as well as improved organizational skills.
Paula Van Horn- 8435 Twp. Rd. 457, Loudonville, OH, 44842 (419) 994-2180
Ann Itschner- 22422 St. Rt. 3, Loudonville, OH, 44842 (740) 599-5003
Bonnie Coleman- 100 S. Mount Vernon Ave., Loudonville, OH, 44842 (419) 994-1061
Summary of qualifications
*I am very familiar with computers-I use them daily at home for typing papers, doing research, and for personal enjoyment. I am a proficient user of Microsoft Word, Works, as well as Windows 95 as a whole.
* My typing WPM is generally around 45-50, depending on the task.
* I feel that I am hard working, punctual, and capable of handling challenging tasks with the proper instruction. I feel that I can overcome any lack of experience with these important character traits.